The Warrenpoint area is renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty, making it an ideal destination for a peaceful walking break amidst the stunning Mourne Mountains. The Whistledown Hotel in Warrenpoint, Newry has been providing exceptional hospitality for 29 years.
- Our Victorian seafront building offers 21 luxurious guest rooms with all the comforts you need.
- Each room features a plush bed, well-appointed en-suite bathroom, multi-channel TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, safe, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Our Deluxe Seaview Rooms offer breathtaking views of Carlingford Lough and the surrounding mountains.
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Enjoy leisurely strolls along the newly refurbished Warrenpoint promenade.
- The Warrenpoint Historic Municipal Park adjoins the hotel and offers a secure play area, gardens, a resurfaced tennis court and a beautifully restored Edwardian bandstand.
- Conveniently located near Warrenpoint's town centre with easy access to an array of quaint shops and boutiques.
- Indulge in our award-winning restaurants, including the Whistledown Bistro and Finn's Bar and Restaurant.
- Newry City centre is a ten-minute drive away, with a bus stop conveniently located outside the hotel.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the proximity to the Fairy Glen, Kilbroney Forest Park, and Narnia Trails.
- Engage in thrilling activities at the nearby East Coast Adventure Centre.
- The Warrenpoint area offers beautiful natural scenery, perfect for peaceful walking or adventurous hiking break in the Mourne Mountains.
- Carlingford Lough Ferry Sailing from Greencastle, Co. Down to Greenore, Co. Louth - Ferry terminal just an 11-minute drive from the hotel.
The Whistledown Hotel holds the COVID Secure Marker - 'We're Good to Go' and
has had a successful COVID Audit conducted by (NITB) Northern Ireland Tourism Board in September 2020