CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS AT THE WHISTLEDOWN HOTEL
Christmas will be very different for us all this year, but we are making it very special at the Whistledown Hotel County Down. Enjoy the winter views over Carlingford Lough and the stunning snow-topped Mourne Mountains. Whether it is a 'Romantic Meal for two' or a 'Family Bubble Celebration' we will provide a safe, comfortable and most enjoyable dining experience at the Whistledown hotel.
Currently, demand for tables is high particularly at weekends in the run-up to Christmas,
therefore we would advise that you book your table in advance.
Please see our menu options below:-
Both menus available daily from 12.30 pm until close
To ensure safe dining ...
1. We allocate a 90-minute dining slot and issue you with a booking reference.
2. Tables are restricted to 6 people plus children and for a maximum of 2 family bubbles.
3. We operate a Track & Trace Policy.
4. All staff & customers are temperate checked on arrival.
5. Face Coverings are required for admission and whilst moving in public areas of the hotel.
6. There is a one-way system in place for entrance and exit.
7. We facilitate payment at your table to avoid congested areas around the Till.
We would respectfully request that children are supervised by an adult when moving around the hotel.
Many thanks in advance for your co-operation.
Please shop local this Christmas, and with this, in mind, we are pleased to confirm that all Christmas Gift Vouchers
purchased will be valid for 24 months.
The restaurants will close at 6 pm on Christmas Eve and will re-open on Sunday 27th December at 12.30 pm